Any electronic mail received from a Company e-mail address, including attachments thereto (“the e-mail”) and any rights attaching thereto are, unless the content clearly indicates otherwise, the property of NAUDE B and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The views and opinions expressed in an e-mail are, unless otherwise stated, those of the author and not necessarily that of NAUDE B or its management. If an e-mail is not related to our business, constitute “spam”, contains infringing, offensive, derogatory, or defamatory statements or materials, it means the message has been sent outside the sender’s scope of employment with NAUDE B and contrary to NAUDE B’s communication policy. Only the sender can be held liable in his/her personal capacity and NAUDE B will not be liable for any loss, damage or expense of whatever nature resulting therefrom.
- E-mails are confidential and contains proprietary information, that might be subject to legal privilege and confidentiality that is protected by law. It is intended for the named recipient/s (individual or entity) only. Access and/or publication or announcement of the content of an e-mail to or by anyone other than the addressed is unauthorised and may not take place without the express written authorisation of the sender.
- If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify our Information Officer immediately via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +27 23 347 8844 and then delete the message from your system. Failure to do so may amount to the unlawful interception of a communication, infringement of copyright and/or infringement of the right to privacy, thus exposing you to criminal and/or civil liability.
- Information sent by e-mail is corruptible, and although we have taken reasonable precautions in transmitting this e-mail, NAUDE B and/or the sender does not give any warranty whatsoever that it is free of malicious software, damaging codes, viruses, errors, interference, interception, or interpretations of any nature, including data corruption resulting there from. Notwithstanding any other provision of this disclaimer, neither NAUDE B, nor the sender of the e-mail nor any other Company representative will be liable for any loss, damage, or expense of whatever nature (including without limitation that caused by the corruption or loss of data, damage to software programmes and interruption of business operations) resulting directly or indirectly from the transmission of the e-mail.
- Unless specifically indicated to the contrary by NAUDE B in writing, no agreement between NAUDE B and the recipient, its agents and principals shall be enforceable and of any force and effect unless in hard copy and signed by conventional signature (not electronic or advanced electronic signature) by the parties thereto.
- Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and data transmitted electronically and to preserve the confidentiality thereof, no liability or responsibility whatsoever is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason corrupted or does not reach its intended destination.
- NAUDE B reserves the right to access, archive, read, monitor, delete, block, copy or otherwise intercept any e-mail transmitted to or from NAUDE B’s e-mail servers. Where the time or date on which the e-mail was transmitted is in issue, NAUDE B will, unless the content of the e-mail expressly provides otherwise, be deemed to have sent the e-mail once reflected in our log files as “sent” on our mail servers and to have received, but not deemed to have read, an e-mail once it is reflected in our log files as “received” on our mail servers.